GUEST ARTICLE SUBMISSIONS
- Although you will not receive any financial compensation, having a post or article published on Boomer Best U will give you an opportunity to help others by sharing your expertise or experience. Having an article published on this site will also help establish your credibility with our Boomer audience. In addition, you’ll have an opportunity to add information about your own background or business and a link to your website at the end of your article.
- Please review our website carefully before submitting a post. We are looking for articles that will help Baby Boomers prepare for and live their best lives in retirement. You may submit a post for our Boomer Living, Boomers as Employees, or Boomers as Consumers section, or you may submit your own personal lifestyle story.
- We do not accept articles that reinforce negative stereotypes about Baby Boomers or include product recommendations that reinforce stereotypes about Boomers.
- We accept posts for our website from established experts in a particular field such as retirement preparation (financial or nonfinancial), health, fitness, nutrition, the arts, mental fitness, social engagement, and social responsibility. We also accept submissions for our newsletter from individuals who want to share their personal positive lifestyle stories (personal profile).
- Length for our website posts should be between 400-800 words.
- Feature stories for our newsletter should be between 400-600 words. Other insights, resources, or letters for our newsletter should be under 200 words.
- Guest posts must be original and must not have been previously published on any site.
However, you can republish submitted posts on your own website two weeks after they are published on the Boomer Best U website or in our monthly newsletter.
- All content must be your own work and any references must be appropriately cited.
- Any links will be reviewed Boomer Best U and must be relevant.
- You will receive a short (50 word or less) biography paragraph with a link back to your
website at the end of your article. Please feel free to include pictures
- You will not receive any compensation for your submission or publication through Boomer Best U.
- Boomer Best U reserves the right to remove any guest post or newsletter article with or without a reason.
- All guest posts and articles will be edited by Boomer Best U before posting.
- Boomer Best U reserves the right to reject any article that it feels is not a good fit for the site.
- By submitting a guest post or article to Boomer Best U, you agree that you have read this agreement and agree to be bound by it.
- To submit an article for consideration, send your article to Paula@boomerbestu.com
subject line, write ‘Article Submission.’